10 years ago
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Lunch Bunch with Nertz Girlies
Quick note....I met my friend Melodie today for lunch at Sweet Basil Cafe for my birthday. Well, two sneaky mc sneakersons came along and surprised me as well! My friends Kimberly and Scarlett came and it was such a sweet birthday surprise. Oh, and baby Callan and baby Ava came too :) I love surprises! The Nertz chicks had a yummy lunch (if you don't know what Nertz is, don't worry. I didn't either until last weekend where I was taught by these girls. It's really fun, however I have trouble with the card counting/adding up my points when the round is over. Luckily I have you Kimberly for that!) Thank you God for dear sweet new friends in Alabama!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun!! Happy birthday!
We had fun as well! Glad we could surprise you! Birthdays are fun! I hope you have a good one. Hope your drive wasn't terrible! See you when you get back!
Post a Comment