Wow...I'm such a lazy blogger. I guess it's because I haven't had anything very interesting to write about lately, but with this post I do have some news.
In case you haven't already heard, I am moving back to Missouri. I have been offered a job at a practice in Poplar Bluff, MO (about 25 min west of my hometown). It is actually the office where my sis-in-law, Jennifer works some half-days a week. She has her own practice in Dexter, but works for another doctor in Bluff 4 days a week. The offer was just too good to refuse and the fact that I can work and be back with my family is very exciting to me! So, with that news said, I have put my house on the awesome market that is currently going on (typed with sarcasm), but am praying for the a quick sell!!! I've had someone interested already, so let's hope that it goes through and goes well. I will be finishing my job here at the end of May, and if my house sells will be moving at that time too. It's all very sudden, and really a lot faster and more sudden than I had planned or anticipated, but when life throws you a curve ball, you try your best to swing and make contact :)
Unfortunately with this change and sudden news of leaving soon, I will be back and forth between AL and MO over the next several weekends, and will not be at my church in AL. I will definitely make it to Wednesday night Peak over the next several weeks, so be sure to expect a hug from me over the next few weeks because each person I have met and each friend I have made over my stay in Florence has touched my heart and I'm so glad I came :) But no worries...I'm certainly making some visits back...I have babies to see (once they are born!) and friends to visit so you'll certainly be seeing me!!! :)
Oh...and I hope to be a better blogger once I leave and I plan on keeping up on everyone else's better as well :)
10 years ago
9 comments:
Katie,
I had no idea! I knew that you had been thinking about going back, but didn't know that it was official. We are going to miss you! Please come back and visit!
blah blah blah (typed with sincere sorrow)
I am very happy for you, but you will be missed! I hope all goes well with selling the house and hopefully we will see you before you leave:)
Yadda yadda Yadda to follow up Amy's comment (typed with sadness)
I am sad that you are leaving but I understand the desire to be closer to your family. You are precious and we will all miss you! Too bad my set up couldn't work out!! :)
Sad day for us... But great news for you! Congratulations on landing your dream job!
Katie! I am so sad to see you go, but I am very happy that you will be back with your family. I hope all goes well with selling your house and moving. Please call me when you are packing up. I owe you one!
Katie, the rest of my family is going to Florence at the end of June and I was going to come with them and see you! Oh geez. So glad you get to go back home, though!
What??? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You are a hot commodity! The good ones are always stolen away! Good luck and congrats!
Post a Comment