The power of prayer I've seen in three situations recently involving my family and friends!!! God is so good!!!
First of all, my friend's (Callie) mother had her scan yesterday to see if her treatments had taken care of her cancer. Well....her mother had a clear scan yesterday....AMAZING!!! I know many prayers have been going up on her behalf and it's amazing to see the power of those prayers. God is so good!!!
Secondly, my uncle, Gerald Robertson, had back surgery last week and had a unexpected complication with an infection that left him feverish and unaware of his surroundings or his loved ones with him. I was VERY worried for him. I know that my family was praying and that since he is doing better and has been released from ICU and will begin his physical therapy. Per my mom, from my aunt, he is not looking forward to his therapy and has a lengthy road ahead. I know that he will get through it and will continue to pray for a speedy recovery and for no more pain. I know that God will watch over his healing!!! God is good!!!
Thirdly, my boyfriend's aunt had a kidney removed over a week ago that had a cancerous tumor on it. There was much concern as to whether the tissue around it that made the removal difficult, was cancerous. The reports showed that the tissue around was cancer free!!! God is good!!!
"But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head." Psalms 3:3
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment