10 years ago
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Da, Da, Da-Da (Bridal Chorus)
25 days from now I will no longer have a 6 letter last name, but an 8 letter last name. This Howard will be a new Mayberry. The wedding is quickly approaching. I've asked myself a few times why we decided to get married directly after the holidays. Matt says it was my decision because he didn't care, so I guess it was me that made the wise choice:) Busy or not, the wedding will be here soon and like most brides, I'm beginning to feel the time crunch. For the most part, I am somewhat ready and have things pretty much together, but there are always the little last minute things that add up. Matt and his "work team" have started getting the warehouse ready for the big day. I think he is really ready for it to get here just so he doesn't have to do wedding stuff anymore:) If things go how I've imagined, it should hopefully be beautiful and a great celebration with our families. I mean let's face it, I'm marrying my best friend...how could it not be a great day?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment