Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

Since it's the week of Thanksgiving I thought I would write the next couple of days about what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for a God who loves me. I serve a God that never points His finger and never raises His voice, though at times I may need it. My God loves me unconditionally and blesses me endlessly, though I am not worthy. I am thankful for my God because He believes in me and knows what I can do and is always with me when I try. My God is also there when I fail or fall short. Though I may be physically alone, I know that I am never really alone because He is always there. My God loves me when I get upset and lets me know that everything will be alright. My God shows His love to me every day and there is no greater love than what He gives. So today, like every day, I am thankful for a God who loves me.

No comments: