10 years ago
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thankful
I am thankful for family and friends. I am blessed with an amazing family. I have parents who are wonderful and would do anything for their kids and grandkids. They have provided me with great examples and given me more than words can express. I have brothers who are protectors, confidants, and best friends that I look up to like no one else. I am blessed with sister in laws that are truly my sisters in every way and who are smart, beautiful, and so talented in many ways. I have a niece who is the prettiest and most fun 12 year old I know. I have a nephew who is a little scutter bug that gives the best hugs and kisses in the world. I have a grandmother who is kind, patient, and loving who sets a good example for all of us. I am thankful to have had relationships with grandparents that have already passed. I am thankful for the memories I shared with each of them that continue to bring me comfort and peace. I have an extended family of aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, etc. across many states that no matter when or where, if you need support, a listening ear, a laugh, encouragement, a bed to sleep in (list could go on forever!)...they would be there, open their door, or answer the phone for me. I have great friends (new and old) that have touched my life in so many ways and have provided memories that do in fact still make me laugh, smile, and touch my heart. All of these people, family and friends, are amazing in so many ways and I am thankful for their presence. Without you, life wouldn't be near as fun and certainly not fulfilled. To each one of you...I am thankful for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very good post Katie! Thanks for sharing.
What a blessing you are to all of us. We love you.
Aunt Frances
Yes, even with our flaws and all, we have a wonderful family. I'm thankful for you too!
Love you!
Robyn
Post a Comment