A childhood friend of mine got married this past weekend in Nashville. It was a BEAUTIFUL...and let me stress BEAUTIFUL wedding....very fancy I might add as well. Matt and I went down on Friday afternoon. We enjoyed dinner in Franklin Friday night, a drive through the mansions in Brentwood, he followed me all around Hillsboro and Green Hills Mall Saturday (such a good sport....but hey they had a Brooks Brothers so he was happy-ha!), and we went to the wedding Saturday afternoon and reception Saturday evening. The wedding was in Brentwood at a gorgeous chapel. My friend had a soloist that is trying to "to make it big" as a songwriter in Nashville. In my opinion, she should be trying to "make it big" as a solo artist because her vocals and piano playing were A-MAZING!!! We felt we should applause after her solo because her performance was so good :) The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was too. The reception was at the Country Music Hall of Fame in the front atrium. I'll post a picture of what it looked like. I felt like we were at a wedding from the show My Fair Wedding with David Tutera :) Seriously. It was elaborate, refined, and so beautiful. Great food, good dancing, and a fun photo booth to take your picture in-ha! We finished up on Sunday with a 2.5 hr stint of going through the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. I feel I have furthered my country education in the lives of Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr., Lefty Frizzell, Mother Maybelle Carter, Elvis Presley, Reba McEntire, Johnny Cash, etc. It was neat, but long......nonetheless, I'm ready for country music trivia!!!
Here's some pics from the weekend...
All dressed up
the reception at the Country Music Hall of Fame
friends :)
tourists
3 comments:
Oh Wow at the wedding picture! That looked pretty fancy. You guys look nice all dressed up. Too cute!
Ya'll look so good together....beautiful! The wedding looks snazzy too!
That is an AWESOME pic of y'all! Glad y'all had fun! What a fancy reception! :)
Post a Comment