Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frustrations of a fan...

So what's up with the Cardinals' offense? I know most of the people that read my blog (if very many at all) may not be Cardinals fans but what is up?! We know that pitching is going to be subpar most of the year due to Wainwright's surgery and his inability to play, 3/5 in the starting rotation having prior season pitching woes, and a lackluster bullpen. SO...what does that mean?? There is a heavy reliance on the offense for picking up the slack. Yes, Holliday is out for a bit, but c'mon...we have some other guys that can hit and the few runs we've scored in the first 6 games combined is pretty sad. C'mon Pujols, Rasmus, Skip, etc....(or should I say McGuire who is the batting coach)....get with it!!! Otherwise our woes that are just beginning will be here all season long :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about LaRussa? Think we need a change there? The team just seems totally not modivated. The season has just started and Gerald is really down on them.

Katie said...

Aunt Marilyn..LaRussa has been needing to go for a while now. I haven't been on the Tony ship really ever. Matt basically wore out his welcome 16 years ago when he first came (can't stand him). So yes...a definite change for sure in management! I agree..they do not seem motivated and I have no idea what has Pujols in such a slump. It's going to be a long season!

Katie said...

my post above should say "Matt says he basically wore out his welcome..."