10 years ago
Friday, April 29, 2011
Prayers for the South
Please pray for our fellow Americans who are mourning the loss of loved ones and destruction across the lower South. It is absolutely jaw-dropping to see the complete and total destruction that the tornadoes left after blowing through Wednesday night across Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. I have never seen so much destroyed from a tornado, nor have I seen that many miles of area destroyed by a tornado. It really puts into perspective the magnitude of force and power of mother nature. My heart aches with every picture I see of those searching for signs and sounds of life amongst the rubble and ruins. So this is my prayer....that those who have been affected by these natural disasters will find comfort, peace, and the help and aid that they need. I pray that they will find loved ones they may be looking for, and I pray that they will be able to rebuild. That what may be a long road back to a normal way of life, will bring about many blessings and reasons for praise. And that the South will rise again to its full beauty. God is good and we should always look to Him and praise Him, especially in the storms of life. Dear friends...please praise for everyone affected by the storms of last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment