10 years ago
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Thank you Thank you Jenni!!!
Just wanted to thank my cousin's wife Jenni for snazzing up my blog. I LOVE IT!!! I consider myself a fairly creative person, but I'm new to the blog thing and my previous set up was one of the default templates and it was pretty generic (and boring). Jenni's always looks so so cute and she's always adding this and that.....I became filled with blog jealousy and asked her to help me out. Her being the ever sweet relative that she is, she gladly accepted and you are currently viewing the results of her beautiful creative work :) I know, I know....right now you are becoming filled with blog jealousy too.. No worries...contact Jenni...AKA the "Crafty Queen of Blogs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute new page!! I love the font!
she did a fabulous job and I have just contacted her begging for help as well.
Post a Comment