10 years ago
Monday, March 8, 2010
Jack Bauer....CTU
So a few years ago when I was in optometry school, I bought the first complete season of the TV show 24. I watched about the first 8 or 9 episodes, then got busy with school and never finished it out. I bought it because everyone talked about how great the show was, so I thought I would try to get hooked as well. I thought the show was great, but due to circumstances with school at the time, (I was about to begin my externships of my 4th year of school---traveling about to various places) I decided to put it on hold. Well the "on hold" button has been lifted and season 1 has been successfully watched!!! Matt and I began watching it in February. My idea was to just leave the DVD set out and when there was nothing good on TV to watch, we would watch 24 instead. I think we underestimated our ability to become addicted because watching 1 episode turned into 2 episodes and so forth. We are like drug addicts, and Jack Bauer is our cocaine. Actually we weren't that bad, but we did watch several in one night (several times) because it was that good. I had to request that we put Jack on hold for a week or two after we finished season 1 because it is such an on the edge of your seat, kind of high stress, TV entertainment. Luckily, I made it through the season ulcer free and now we're on board for season 2. We're only a few episodes in, but I think it's going to be another good one. And yes, I know we are like 7 seasons behind, but you gotta start somewhere :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment