Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chew On This...

Since I've become a member to the blogworld, I have become a fan of posting random knowledge/facts (sometimes useless, sometimes not). So in keeping with the trend, I've decided to do a weekly post with 5 pieces of info for your reading pleasure. Should be educational for all :)

-Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. (Millicent...seriously? C'mon Mattel.)
-America's favorite Crayola crayon is blue. (mine is actually cerelean blue).
-A dime has 118 ridges around its edge.
-On average, a disposable diaper can hold up to 7 lbs. of liquid. (I'm going to need my little friends and little friends mom's to verify this one for me. Callan, Luke, Ava ?)
-850 peanuts are needed to make an 18 oz jar of peanut butter.

Enjoy your newly acquired random knowledge!

8 comments:

Caroline Bilstein said...

How about Bella? I'm sure she's had a diaper with about that much pee in them before...just kidding. I don't really know. But I do know they will hold a lot!

Anonymous said...

great idea for a post! i need something random like that to do every week- some fun post. any ideas!

Scarlett said...

so THAT's why they make us put a new diaper on Ava right before they weigh her at the doctor's office! I just weighed Ava's overnight diaper on the vegetable scale and it weighed 1/2 a pound!:)

Julie Young said...

I believe that that is about right about the diapers. They do get very full! Ok who counted the ridges on a dime??!! Keep doing these post, I like them!

Katie said...

Tell Ava thanks for the research :)

Scarlett said...

I'll tell her....she's trying to prove you wrong though....I think she's trying to get 7 pounds of poop in her diaper right now! HA!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that there are 178 sesame seeds on the average Big Mac bun? Did you know that McDonald's officially calls their frequent buyers of their food, "heavy customer"? Did you know that a pinapple is catagorized as a berry? The dot over the letter "I" is called a tittle? I can keep going! But I'll end with Tittle!!

Katie said...

Good facts Will...the readers of this post will be even more educated so thanks!