Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekly Facts...

Okay readers....here's this week's facts...enjoy!

1. An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet. (if you're like me, when I read this, my hands reached for the hand sanitizer and stayed in my lap the rest of the day).
2. An adult giraffe's kick is so powerful, it can decapitate a lion.
3. An egg that is fresh will sink in water, but a stale one won't. (gonna test this one I think).
4. Baseball was the first sport to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. (of course...it's America's Favorite past-time...go Cards!).
5. Jewelers Tiffanys & Co., based in New York, is responsible for making the Super Bowl Trophy. (see guys...Tiffanys is not just for girls...they appeal to manly men by making shiny pretty championship bling).

3 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I had heard that about the desk bacteria. That is just scary! I continue to learn from you oh wise one!

Julie Young said...

Yet again....very interesting Katie! Excuse me, but I have to go wash my hands now!

Ashlee said...

I feel smarter and more grossed out (desk thing) than before I read your blog. Thank you!