Friday, October 10, 2008

A Visit From the Mattinglys :)





















































On Wednesday, two of my friends from back home came for a visit. Scott and Kristen stopped in route to southern AL where they will be stationed at Ft. Rucker (Scott's a Captain in the Army and a helicopter pilot). Lucy (their year old Lab/German Shepherd mix) came of course too and she got to play with her cousin Maggie :) The Mattinglys were stationed on Oahu previously and they were there when I lived in HI 2 months last spring. It was so great having friends from home while I was so far away, and Scott and Kristen are two great people and two great friends. Lucy was my buddy while I was over there and she solidified my confidence in being a puppy mom (I got Maggie later when I got back!). When Scott and Kristen found out they would be coming to AL, I was so excited and glad that Luce and Mags could meet :) So thanks for stopping by Scott, Kristen, and Lucy....welcome back to the mainland and to Alabama!!!
These are pics from back in Hawaii, of Maggie and Lucy meeting last weekend in Dexter, and from their visit last Tuesday.

No comments: